As a Senior Account manager in the Amazon Devices Organization, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with third party Alexa partners in the smart home, home entertainment, PC, premium audio and services space for strategic projects across physical retail channels. The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Development or Partner Marketing Manager who can lead cross-functional projects and manage a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. A self-starter who can listen, form insight, drive strategic vision and execute across organizational boundaries, they will be an all-rounder who influences stakeholders and business partners at all levels to improve program effectiveness and experience for customers. They will have a passion for voice technology, innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo. A desire for surpassing expectations and delivering a surprising and delightful result to all stakeholders will be key in this role, as will be the ability to build a strong trusted network within the Sales, Amazon Product Marketing, Operations and Channel Marketing organizations.
· Working with outside partners to define and execute new product experiences and partnerships in the physical retail space.
· Managing C-Level and VP relationships with Alexa device partners in the smart home, entertainment, PC, premium audio verticals
· Developing long term strategic plans with partners that include project tracking mechanisms and a cadence for communicating program updates to internal and external stakeholders.
· Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 5-10%).
You will get a chance to display your abilities including:
· C- Level communication skills, both written and oral/presentation
· Solid understanding of financial analyses
· Experience negotiating and managing contracts where no existing contract structure had previously existed
· Independence and flexibility
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Composed, poised and professional demeanor
· Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
· Well-timed tenacity and conviction
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in sales/account management, ecommerce, and retail
· A bachelor's degree
· Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
· A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree or equivalent experience is highly desirable
· Accomplished range of skill from high-level strategic thinking to detailed program management
· Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
· Experience indirectly leading operational and project teams
· Experience working with technology startups
· Experience working with retailers to sell or market hardware products.
Job ID: 624876 |