of university partners.
This is a unique opportunity to have a tangible impact on a business-critical team at Guild, and this role will have significant growth potential for the right candidate. We are looking for a "people person" who loves building relationships, solving problems, and getting stuff done. This individual will play a critical role in managing all aspects of an Academic Partnership.
As a Senior Account Manager on the Academic Partnerships team, you will:
- Develop short and long term strategic and operational plans for your academic partner(s), in partnership with the Academic Partnerships leadership team
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Enable program growth and expansion
- Identify growth opportunities in consultation with Guild's Advisory Services team and your academic partners
- Lead cross-functional implementations of new programs and offerings
- Optimize the student experience, leveraging data to recommend improvements to:
- Admissions policies and processes to improve enrollment and yield;
- Student services and coaching to improve student retention and completion outcomes
- Lead cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders to implement these opportunities for optimization
- Maintain ongoing account operations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in client management, partner management, and/or program management, with particular emphasis on managing clients in a consulting capacity or managing partnership implementations/integrations in high growth enterprise company.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility and diplomacy internally and externally.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills: Ability to understand a problem, ideate on potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, engage a broad set of stakeholders to get work done, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- An operator's mindset with a demonstrated ability to both see the big picture and get deep into the details on complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to synthesize information into a coherent and data-driven narrative and present that narrative in a compelling way.
- Cross-functional leadership and execution: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to build alignment with colleagues across various functions and levels and engage them towards specific program outcomes.
- Learning mindset: Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we're curious to learn more about you!