We are seeking a dedicated Sr. Account Manager to join our growing team in Portland to grow our existing relationship with one of our top-tier clients. If you're a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams, and clients by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Act as the glue that holds internal teams together, delegating work when necessary, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing ongoing evergreen needs as well as in production
- Managing projects and working closely with producers to adhere work back schedules on the client side
- Help mentor and train junior members on the accounts team
- 3+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with leading lifestyle brands
- Experience implementing brand strategy, brand campaigns, social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room- you've rockstar presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients as well as inernal stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation