Senior Account Executives - SW Region - Digital Technology
We are a leader in the customized business software and mobile application development industry providing our customers with the latest in digital solutions, interactive applications and online presence development. Through our consultative approach we identify our client’s goals and challenges and develop a strategic and clear roadmap to meet and exceed those targets. With our progressive and innovative team of engineers, software developers and consultants we are able to provide the highest quality customer service and state of the art digital solutions, interactive and easy to use websites, mobile applications an online presence development.
We are seeking Senior Account Executives to develop our Southwestern US markets (from San Jose, Ca to Las Vegas, Denver, Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas) preferably you will be based out of one of the big city markets. Ideal candidates will have a genuine interest, knowledge and desire to continuously learn the ever changing field of digital technology including website and mobile application design and online presence development. You will have a consultative sales approach with excellent long-term professional relationship building skills and 5+ years in a similar sales type role, preferably in a service based industry. This position is responsible for developing relationships directly with companies seeking to enhance their business goals by leveraging technology.
- Identify and track prospective clients and develop an understanding of key issues in their environment that we can help resolve through custom software solutions.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Work to develop additional business opportunities through existing relationships through ongoing contact and marketing of value-added service programs.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Work with solution engineer and development departments to make accurate, rapid cost calculations, providing clients with timely and competitive quotes.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers.
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Advise clients on forthcoming tech developments and special promotions.
- Communicate with clients to provide updates on existing projects.
- Record sales and order information and maintain accurate records.
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Minimum of five years business to business outside salesexperience with focus on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Salesexperience using consultative selling approach
- Strong presentation and communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft office and contact management software, etc.
- The Account Executive will be required to travel in order to visit existing and prospective customers, therefore must have a valid driver's license.
- The ideal candidate will have conversational knowledge of interactive technology and both the ability and the genuine interest to constantly learn about this rapidly evolving field
- Knowledge of custom software sales is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This is a direct hire, long term career opportunity with a very well established and growing, progressive organization. Starting base salary range is $70K - $90K plus commissions, plus benefits (1st year on target earnings, $140K – $160K). Respond with resume showing applicable experience/education and contact information for immediate consideration and possible phone screen!