Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for a Senior Account Executive interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
• We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
• We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
• We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
• We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
• We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
As a Windstream Enterprise Senior Account Executive, you will:
• Promote and sell data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP, hosting solutions (and much more) for Enterprise businesses, government and educational institutions and national organizations.
• Develop and sustain professional relationships and contacts with business leaders, distribution partners, team members and management teams.
• Determine the customer’s critical business issues and provide clients with a professional and structured sales presentation and solution.
• Prepare strategic action plans to guide your selling activities.
• Conduct customer qualification analysis.
• Follow a structured sales process.
• Identify, maintain and continually upgrade a list of new prospects through networking, cold calls, door knocks, social media and referrals.
• Provide sales to new clients and acquire new business.
• Build relationships with new customers.
• Develop partner sales opportunities.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts to Sales Director.
• Maintain accurate month-to-date sales records by ensuring all orders and customer activity are entered daily into appropriate CRM systems.
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 5+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 8+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.