The Senior Account Executive is a self-motivated team leader with a successful track record and the ability to identify, build, and manage enterprise level client partnerships. The Executive must possess the ability to meet and consult with C-level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide telecommunication strategies and solutions, and promote new technology and recognize changing client needs to enable business growth and development.
- Provides sales to new customers by advising on new essential products; collaborating with customer on future business needs and desired production; and establishing executive engagement on new product lines
- Acquires new business by prospecting key customers in the area; communicating with customer and internal sales team (for example, Account Management, Channel); determining key sales qualifications for establishing strategy; and leveraging referral partners to establish new customer relations
- Develops partner sales process by establishing relations with partners in the area; presenting innovative approaches to solution-oriented product lines; and designing streamline processes for sale closures
- Conducts customer qualification analysis by analyzing market sales data; researching customer business model/vertical specific business approach; assessing the needs of each unique customer; and leveraging marketing materials and information (solutions, business cases)
- Builds relationships with new customers by listening to customer demand; introducing company brand; learning customer business; establishing a mutual product platform; and influencing key customer business initiatives with relevant product information
- Follows the structured sales process by submitting activity and results reports; collaborating with the market sales team; presenting prospect methodology; managing sales progress through Salesforce; and organizing sales material, processes, and order entry
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 5+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 8+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.