Would you like to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? At CareerBuilder, we have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we’re looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put clients first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market. Join our team at CareerBuilder today!
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today’s workforce.
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder’s solutions.
- Encourage clients to evaluate business needs and recruiting strategies in new ways. Constructively challenge client perceptions and the status quo.
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- Sales must be your passion. A competitive spirit and extreme focus to achieve and exceed sales goals is the CareerBuilder culture.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. You are able to own the entire sales lifecycle and have complete control over your success.
- You are able to articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue to expand the business with a set of nationwide accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
- Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- High activity sales cycle for selling new solutions
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Experience working named account lists
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience selling software or services
- Experience selling to C-Suite buyers
- Experience selling to HR buyers
- Experience selling into a named account set of 1M+ annual spend with an average annual deal size between 25k-100K
- Experience in multi-level relationships within accounts