Undertone sits at the intersection of creative, data, and distribution, delivering award-winning creative experiences for the world’s leading brands. Through our synchronized digital branding solution, we deliver cohesive stories that reach consumers across the most important touchpoints, screens, and platforms. We eliminate fragmentation and ensure brand messaging is synchronized and perfectly aligned with campaign KPIs—always with beautiful creative and in brand-safe environments.
Our growing, global organization includes the brightest, most creative, and passionate thinkers and doers in the industry. Our team wins awards for the service they provide and the products they create. Our unique culture, diverse training and development opportunities, and comprehensive benefits have earned us recognition as a "best place to work." We’re committed not only to getting the job done right but having fun as we do it.
We are seeking a solution-oriented and results-driven Senior Account Executive in Washington D.C. This position would be responsible for creating digital advertising partnerships across multiple brands and initiatives by building and maintaining strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients. This will be done through anticipating how vital business decisions are made and understand how our range of digital advertising solutions can enable advertisers to engage consumers across desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Based on a strong command of the product offering; make agency and client level sales calls to present Undertone’s services and articulate how Undertone can fulfill client needs
- Build strong relationships with agencies and clients in order to increase revenue through the sale of Undertone’s digital media products; relationship building activities include entertaining and regularly communicating with clients to develop the account and/or industry related information and insights
- Work with Planning/Pre-Sales to create proposals based on RFPs, and work through the sales process following the Undertone sales methodology from proposal to close
- Post-sale, stay aware of the performance of clients’ campaigns through the Client Services team
- Builds camaraderie in the Sales team that supports team selling and a performing work environment
- Act as a mentor to assist in the performance and development of Associate Account Executives and Account Executives
- Experience building relationships with advertising agencies and clients
- Experience uncovering new business opportunities through diligent prospecting
- Represents Undertone’s value proposition throughout Undertone and the community
Profile and Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in advertising sales required; interactive advertising experience strongly preferred
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to effectively analyze market opportunity and pipeline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have exceptional closing skills along with a distinguished track record of sales success
- Extremely organized, driven and motivated
- Outgoing and energetic personality that can adapt to dynamic environments
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on CTV/OTT, mobile and digital platforms, branded content and programmatic
- Working independently and productively (during remote)
- Willing and able to travel as needed