Unique, high reward opportunity to apply your B2B, SaaS, or technology sales expertise as a Senior AccountExecutive with Austin-based Planview.
You are a high-energy, driven, team player with expertise in Enterprise SaaS sales and sales management, and you are looking to accelerate your career and earning potential while contributing to a world class sales organization. You are an overachiever who has developed a body of sales experience enabling you to tackle complex, executive-level enterprise software sales with finesse and ease. You enjoy the thrill of generating and executing strategic plans for closing new logos and growing key accounts. You have a track record of engagingwith, and making allies out of, senior-level technology executives (CIO, SVP, etc), built on 5+ years ofsuccessful, ROI-driven, enterprise-wide solutions-oriented selling.
Above all, you are flexible, and able to thrive whether selling as an individual or when managing your team, all while effectively communicating the technical and business value of our software at all levels of our prospect base.
- Apply strong business acumen and Planview sales methodology to every prospective customer engagement
- Experience collaborating and working effectively with virtual sales teams
- Support company growth by meeting or exceeding revenue quota goals on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Proven track record in selling to Sr. Level Executives and Decision Makers
- Experience with value-based and ROI-based positioning of software solutions
- Ability to work independently, identify requirements, and build successful plans to generate and close new business
- Ability to gain trusted advisor status though bringing value to every prospective customer engagement
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals
- Strong team management and sales cycle management skills
- 5+ years of experience successfully selling ROI-driven, Enterprise-Wide Applications to C level decision makers
- Ability to communicate technical and business value of Planview solutions effectively to all prospect stakeholders
- Ability to build rapport with business and technical contacts within accounts.
- Deep experience with SFDC
- Experience in selling SaaS Software
- Proven track record of leading, driving, and navigating complex sales campaigns
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Lean/Kanban/Agile disciplinary knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
Great Benefits and Fun Perks
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
- No one likes working in a box, right? That's why we've built some fun, open work environments withoptional standing desks, game rooms, unlimited snacks, soft drinks, and gourmet coffee machines. Oh, and a tasty cereal bar and fresh fruit to get your day going!
- We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
- We offer weekly onsite yoga classes, chiropractor visits and car wash services.
- We're in a brand new office building with garage parking and shaded courtyards with outdoor gas grills and seating, just in case you want to grab some sun during lunch.
- We host daily food trucks!
- And because we believe in community involvement, we're also active participants of a variety of causes, including a Planview MS150 riding team, Heartwalk, Central Texas Food Bank, Salvation Army Angel Tree and more!
Planview is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer