Ours is a demanding environment, and our culture values a positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to provide insights and informed opinions on job and business related issues. If that's the kind of company in which you thrive, join us!
Position Summary: Senior Account Executive
If you are an experienced, world-class, consultative Senior Account Executive (SAE) with a highly successful software sales track record, you may be a candidate to join our team.
We are currently seeking a results-driven professional with proven Enterprise SaaS sales experience. This role is responsible for targeting and closing new direct end user business in a defined geographic territory.
The SAE is responsible for meeting their individual sales quota by closing new Enterprise (banking, financial services, retail and other markets) business within their territory.
A proven track record of exceeding quota in a SaaS-based Enterprise Sales role is required.
This role is supported by a Sales Engineering and Business Development team, as well as a high performance marketing organization. The SAE is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from targeting through discovery, proposal, and close. Forecasting accuracy and proper resource alignment to opportunities is critical. Remote and face-to-face selling skills are equally important, as is the ability to tune standard sales tools to each unique sales opportunity.
The SAE is expected to fully understand the prospects customer facing processes and to develop and manage multiple opportunities within each account.
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of Enterprise salesexperience and a proven track record in SaaS software sales
- Proven track record of success in high-growth, fast pace technology companies
- Consistent above quota performance
- Strong professional consultative sales methodology
- Solid experience selling to senior level business and IT professionals
- Top notch formal and professional selling skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills and negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA is a plus
The Senior Account Executive works out of our Tewksbury, MA headquarters. This position is available for immediate hire. Apply at https://www.timetrade.com/about/careers/
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Stock Options
- Flexible spending plans
- Disability and life insurance
- On site fitness center
- Generous vacation time