Senior Account Executive Telco
5 - 7 years experience • Telecommunications.
Beyond powering America?s fastest and most reliable network, we?re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we?re about more than that. The company is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at our client.
- You will help our most important customers move their business forward. As a trusted advisor, you?ll create value for us and our customers by solving their business problems. You?ll bring a consultative selling approach and become an expert for your customers and your peers by expertly packaging and tailoring our solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to establish us as the premier business partner in your accounts.Understanding and evaluating industry, business and customer trends to build strategic plans that drive sales.
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face.
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their goals.
- Selling services and data center solutions to help our customers connect better and become more efficient.
- Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose our solution.
- Growing our business while making customers happy.
- You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer?s vision along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting things together in new and creative ways to best solve the customer?s most pressing needs. You look for win-win solutions wherever you can and enjoy collaborating withothers. You?re not afraid of analytics and like to talk hard data.Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in account development and leadership.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Sold network and data center solutions like cloud computing, security and call center solutions, and CPE offerings.
- The drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
- Developed large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships.
- Strong communication skills to effectively position new ideas.
- Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.