Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Are you self-motivated, a deal-maker and have a relentless desire to win? Then Selligent Marketing Cloud may be for you. Being a privately held company competing in a space against the big marketing database and cloud offerings, we empower our team to make their own decisions for growing the business and we are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. The Senior Account Executive is an Enterprise Sales role whose primary responsibility is to leverage Selligent’s Marketing Cloud leading contextual marketing solution to create, build and extend lasting relationships with our enterprise customers. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Selligent Marketing Cloud to secure deals.
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Selligent Marketing Cloud solutions within their organization
- Collaborate with Selligent’s Marketing Cloud Business Development and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop and implement strategic territory plan to ensure the company exceeds its revenue objectives.
- Strategic Thinking- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs.
- Communication- Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking- Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success.
- Ownership- relentless drive to achieve results.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Sales Experience with Enterprise sales or desire to sell Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- College Degree