Rocketrip is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to key decision makers. This role is a great opportunity to disrupt the corporate travel industry and gain valuable SaaS sales experience at a high growth startup.
- Exceed sales goals and execute strategies to win new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement executives.
- Generate new leads and expand the Rocketrip customer base.
- Work with marketing to build a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate account terms and see accounts through execution.
- Grow revenue and account penetration.
- Demonstrate Rocketrip's value through live web demos, phone calls, and in-person presentations.
- Implement a consultative sales approach to build long-term customer relationships.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in enterprise sales.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing a high volume of opportunities and following through on tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce, and other relevant technologies.
- A strong finance and HR network is a huge plus!
Here at Rocketrip, we...
- Are in high growth mode, and as our first SF hire, you will have the ability to make a huge impact.
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and optical.
- Provide employees with a 401k plan.
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate and offer a "take what you need" vacation policy.
- Have a dog-friendly office.
- Provide access to gym membership discounts.
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citibike and Zipcar.