Rocketrip is looking for a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to key decision makers at the enterprise level. This role is a great opportunity to disrupt the corporate travel industry and gain valuable SaaS sales experience at a high growth startup.
- Exceed sales goals and execute strategies to win new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement executives.
- Generate new leads and expand the Rocketrip customer base.
- Work with marketing to build a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate account terms and see accounts through execution.
- Grow revenue and account penetration.
- Demonstrate Rocketrip's value through live web demos, phone calls, and in-person presentations.
- Implement a consultative sales approach to build long-term customer relationships.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of successful experience in enterprise sales.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing a high volume of opportunities and following through on tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce, and other relevant technologies.
- A strong finance and HR network is a huge plus!
- You don’t like the bureaucracy of large organizations and are known as a trailblazer.
- You have a voracious appetite for all things sales - Your Kindle always gets an early download of the latest sales methodology.
- When you see an opportunity for improvement at your company you are the first to have your voice heard.