About Us and Why We’re Hiring
We are RoadSync and we are simplifying payments in the transportation industry. Our innovative digital platform dramatically reduces processing time and maximizes revenue collection for warehouses, trucks/carriers and repair/tow operators.
RoadSync is growing, and so is our Sales team. As Commercial Account Executive you are in charge of generating new customers and increasing the use of RoadSync through your assigned customer base. If you’re a goal-oriented team player with a competitive spirit, and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
We’d love to hear from you if . . .
- You have 3-7 years experience in SaaS technology sales
- You have fintech sales experience, experience in merchant services, credit cards, specialty payments, or telecom sales (these are nice-to-haves, not musts)
- You have cold calling experience and a “hunter” mentality
- You have the ability to break into new logo accounts by means of cold calling, emailing, networking, joining conferences, planned marketing events, etc.
- You are a self-starter, able to own your own development and work in a fast paced startup environment
- You have demonstrated success in a remote-work environment
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree
Some things you’ll be doing at RoadSync
- Generate new leads by cold calling, networking, email campaigns, attending conferences, etc
- Develop a pipeline and advance sales through phone prospecting
- Prequalify prospects, build rapport, identify needs, educate and introduce solutions, present online demonstrations of RoadSync’s platform
- Document and update all activities in a CRM
- Consistently meet or exceed all daily, weekly and monthly sales objectives such as activity metrics and goals
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Competitive compensation and company equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company paid AWS certification exams & training
- Strong professional growth potential
- The work we do makes a difference
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who believe in each other and a shared vision
- Mentorship from successful leaders across the company
- Ability to work on many different types of problems