Pacific Placement Group is looking to add an experienced Senior Account Executive to our growing Admin Clerical division. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated, results-oriented business development professional who can drive business growth through existing clients and new clients. This person will have accounts given to them that were managed by the Founder. The company has been in business for over 35years and expanding under the new leadership. No one is micromanaged that keeps a great morale through the organization.
*** Great perks include healthcare benefits, company outings, 401k, vacation, flexible hours, work from home opportunities, bonuses, etc.***
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the current clients and bring in few new clients depending on the workload
- Founder has managed clients for over 35years and the new person will be given a chance to continue building relationships with the existing clients
- Work primarily with full-time permanent and temp to perm roles. Also open to bringing in contract business
- Understand clients' needs and find the best candidates for the Admin clerical roles including but not limited to Executive Assistant, Admin Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Operations Manager, HR , etc.
- Find suitable candidates for the open roles by utilizing job boards including LinkedIn, Indeed, networking, referrals, etc.
- Market current candidates to new clients or past clients to make more placements
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in with Admin Clerical recruiting/Account Management
- Bachelor's degree is preferred not required
- Experience building relationships with clients
- Experience bringing in new clients and make placements
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent communication, follow-up and prioritization skills
- Need someone that is articulate and has a great personality (work well in a team environment)