The medical software industry is experiencing a revolution, and pMD is looking for a Senior Account Executive who is bright, energetic, and driven. We need a salesperson who can be more than just a salesperson. You'll not only help bring cutting-edge technology to doctors, you will build long-lasting relationships with them and help them change the way they practice medicine.
As a Senior Account Executive at pMD, you're a sales industry leader. You've not only demonstrated excellence in selling complex solutions, but you've also been informally building leadership skills since you were in school by balancing multiple priorities and taking ownership of the outcomes of your work. Your past accomplishments suggest that as the company continues to grow, you're ready to start mentoring others and eventually build and lead a team.
At pMD, you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. We are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. We love what we do and care about doing good in the world. We strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
- experience with sales in medical software or health care
- hunter rather than a gatherer
- bring at least three years of focused, successful, quota-achieving sales.... plus a lifetime of curiosity
- the most popular person in town, you couldn’t possibly add another connection on LinkedIn
- high five if you have strong health care system roots in a geographic area
- someone who wants their work to directly impact people’s lives and health
- experience successfully selling ROI-driven, Enterprise-Wide Applications to C level decision makers
- proven track record of leading, driving, and navigating complex sales campaigns
- keep your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies and proactively bring new ideas to the team
- a sharp eye to identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients
- enjoy the challenge of executing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- love selling and technology
- have intelligence, energy, and integrity
- thrives on winning
- communicate fluidly in a team environment
- care about the quality of the product you're selling
- like large checks, big contracts, and money in the bank
- want the challenge of riding the waves of change in health care
- are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
- never set foot in a cubicle farm
- will give you a beautiful computer that you're not ashamed to use in a sales call
- like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
- inhabit a beautiful building in San Francisco
- love our work
- stock beer, tea, and snacks in the break room
- take your product ideas seriously and want to make them happen
- work hard and play hard