Senior Account Executive – Pharma (Telecommute)
We are searching for a strong tactician who can lead internal teams in flawless execution of programs, while supporting key client accounts and implementing a full spectrum of healthcare communications services that will help our clients plot a successful course for their brand. This is a hands-on, telecommute position that will be based in South San Francisco, working on-site 3-4 days each week with our local clients and traveling to Chicago as needed for training and meetings.
· Works closely with other Purohit Navigation account team members to maximize efficiency and communication between the client and the team
· Will coordinate closely with senior account management and be expected to troubleshoot and translate issues as needed
· On a daily/weekly basis, manages internal client meetings, along with executing slide decks and seeing through tactics at the client siteon-site at the client
· Recommends and adopts more efficient ways to accomplish client goals
· Utilizes internal and external agency resources to provide long-term, on-target solutions
· Adopts a proactive approach to anticipating internal and external concerns, yet remains ready and able to jump in reactively to address and remedy current situations
· Delivers relevant recommendations to clients that incorporate accountability metrics
· Ensures that every opportunity is fully investigated
· 5+ years account or brand management experience in a pharmaceutical communications company / ad agency and/or pharmaceutical marketing or commercial planning role
· On-site client account management a plus
· Demonstrated expertise in account management, managing and building existing relationships and creative thinking in developing opportunities.
· Experience directing and translating research to achieve actionable insights
· Collaborative leadership skills
· Excellent presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Proven experience managing needs of team members
Purohit Navigation offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan and company paid employee dental and vision coverage, long-term disability and life insurance coverage.
We aren't just an agency. We are Purohit Navigation, a full-service, independent, integrated brand solutions company located in downtown Chicago. Focusing on healthcare and therapeutic specialty markets, our talented team of Navigators partners with our clients to creatively explore the full potential of their brands.
As Navigators, we're committed to a higher level of quality and innovation. We share these core values: