Create and maintain strong consultative relationship with Director of Pharmacy, Office Manager, Physicians, and other clinical or procurement personnel including pharmacy technicians, Nurses (RNs), Unit and Group Managers, in support of Pentec Health’s 503B products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Field based position requiring travel including overnight travel.
- Territory management focus on expanding customer base, growing market share that leads to profitable revenue from existing and new Pentec Health 503B customers.
- Work collaboratively with other Pentec Health Account Executives in assigned territory and the office based, Customer Service and Operations Team so as to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and business results.
- Daily responsibilities include, responding to emails in a quick and professional manner, maintenance of sales and customer information in sales database, scheduling of appointments, expenses management, cadence calls, and general territory management
- Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Continuous training on industry, product knowledge, corporate procedures and policies
- Display detailed knowledge and understanding of Pentec Health product offerings, operations, and industry
- Expedite the conversion of new customers in a clinical or acute care setting.
- Required on-site customer visits, contractual negotiations, and continuous communication with the Customer, and all Pentec Health employees engaged in customer service, and support.
- Participate in local and regional conferences and trade shows when appropriate
- Required problem solving in a team driven environment, to provide quick response to customer requests or complaints to achieve a positive customer experience.
- Deliver only corporate/compliance approved sales/marketing material and/or clinical education.
- Assist and coordinate in setting up educational opportunities for our current customers in a way that supports their organizational needs.
- Provide customer business reviews, update customer’s Pentec Health customer manual to include but not limited to, new or updated redacted SOP’s, quality reports, beyond use data, and operations education results.
- Cold calling both on-site and via phone.
Non Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties, special projects as assigned
- Assist with expansion of 503B products into new territories
- Assist other divisions ( e.g. Renal or Specialty Infusion) with sales campaigns
- Assist with the on the job training of new Account Executives
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years practical experience in hospital sales within the acute care inpatient pharmacy/or 503B direct sales or a combination.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Interpersonal skills – able to build positive relationships;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding Customer focus;
- Proven planning, organizing and time management skills;
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Conduct yourself and appropriately dress, in a professional manner at all customer visits and/or functions.
- Ability to learn complex material and present it to current and
prospective medical professionals
- Previous experience with Sales in a 503B.
Education, Certifications, Trainings:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Valid State Driver’s license with proof of state minimum vehicle insurance
- Existing relationships with Director of Pharmacy and/or office managers in the territory.
- Sales experience in the acute care and/or ambulatory clinics.
Req # 2516