OUTFRONT Media is looking for a successful Sr. Account Executive that is a high-energy hunter focused on building relationships at all levels. The Sr. Account Executive is motivated by identifying and solving advertising problems on behalf of the customer. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process. They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
- Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities.
- Up selling and leveraging business from established customer relationships.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Partner with Charting, Creative, Operations and Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of advertisements in agreed upon locations.
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand existing business processes as well as investigate and troubleshoot issues in a time critical environment.
- Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, and attention to detail, and follow through.
- Maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy and planning
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Extraordinary selling capability
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre/post-sales.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts.
- Experience selling programmatic and mobile advertising ecosystems a plus.
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- College degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in media sales.
- Local Market knowledge preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.