IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- The Senior Account Executive role is accountable for the development and implementation of a strategic JBP and operational sales plan that achieves corporate revenue and profit targets in addition to supporting customer-specific strategic priorities for assigned chains. The blue-print includes customer-tailored approaches to program/product selling, marketing and promotional activity, go-to-market implementation and unique customer solutions, as required, identified through the leverage of customer and shopper insight and data. Collaboration across the organization is critical to success of the Senior Account Executive role, specifically with category solutions, customer optimization, finance, marketing and MSO, to gain alignment to & approval for customer programs and activities.
- In addition, the Senior Account Executive is the responsible for customer relationship development with their direct contact and facilitating executive relationships between Hallmark and customer senior leadership. Partnering with the VP/GM NAT and NAT Sales Director, the Senior Account Executive will play a key role in any contract negotiations, leveraging customer insight and relationships to provide competitive intelligence. The Senior Account Executive is also responsible for the management and development of a Key Account Specialist.
- Travel (plane/car) to meet with customers (25-50% of the time) depending on customer needs
Interested? Follow the application instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- 5+ years of Hallmark or external account management/sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Your resume and portfolio will stand out if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with several large/multi-million dollar customers
- Advanced selling experience
- Industry and channel/chain specific knowledge
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand and leverage a variety of databases (84.51 or similar, MicroStrategy, APT, IRI, etc
- Advanced strategic thinking skills
- Advanced relationship building & leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of Hallmark business processes/capabilities/challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of contract negotiation
Hallmark believes in enriching the lives of our employees by offering benefit programs to help you:
- Take care of you and yours: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as discounts on elder care, child care, education assistance and adoption assistance.
- Save for your future: Through profit sharing, you share in the success of Hallmark. We also offer a 4% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Enjoy your time: Maximize your work-life balance through Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, community volunteer opportunities and discounts on product, entertainment venues, amusement parks and sporting events.
- And More! (Like an on-site cafeteria, free parking, access to Crown Center and a fitness center).