As Senior Account Executive in our Life Sciences organization, the incumbent will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business and growing installed customer business within a geographical territory. S/he will act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
Model N is undergoing significant growth. We are the leading provider of Revenue Management solutions for the Life Sciences and Technology industries. Model N helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue life-cycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.
- Manage relationships within assigned North America geographic territory
- Act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and understanding of Model N’s unique Value Proposition.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and presenting to key business executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications, via web channels and in person
- Leverage various resources within Model N (Solutions Consultants, Partners, Support, Professional Services) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
- Maintain Contacts and accurate Account/opportunity data in Salesforce for assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for SaaS revenues and services.
- Achieve/exceed an annual and quarterly funnel targets
- 5+ years of quota carrying, application software sales experience
- Experience in selling software product suites.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and new business sales experience with Tier one, $Billion+
- Experience with SaaS and subscription based software sales is a plus.
- Familiarity with implementation of software in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with the Life Sciences Industry desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent