Our team is changing the face of legal, compliance, and operational risk. Today, our products run over 1200 corporations of all sizes across the globe, representing six of the Fortune 10, almost 40 percent of the Fortune 500, and over 50,000 users in over 150 countries. These teams depend on our technology and our people to help them grow and protect their organizations. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are those who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe enthusiasm fuels great work, so we look for people who are truly passionate about creating an environment of transparency, predictability, and control just as we do for our clients.
Mitratech is a well-funded, hugely profitable, privately-held software company on a mission. We absolutely believe we're experiencing a seismic shift in the way our clients conduct business, and we’re positioning Mitratech to meet these new and unique demands by delivering software solutions that transform what it means to properly manage legal, risk and compliance across the enterprise.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitratech! We have grown exponentially over the last five years, and continue to expand our solution offerings through acquisition and through the development of new, client-focused innovations on top of the solutions we already own.
As we continue to scale our business we’re expanding our sales team (again) to handle the demand. We want to add smart, driven, high-performing individuals who are passionate about technology and work best in a fast-paced environment. The ideal person will complement our existing sales team of highly competitive individuals energized by selling transformative solutions to solve modern business problems.
Our culture is fun, infectious, and challenging, and it’s driven by the Mitratech core values – Continuous Improvement, Ownership, and Transparency. Come join our global team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
More specifically, you would:
- Meet and/or exceed an annual sales target.
- Assume responsibility for a geographic territory, and drive the pipeline development and sales process from start to finish - you are the quarterback.
- Immediately partner with the Director of Sales to identify and implement opportunities to improve processes, and raise the standard of performance to increase revenue generation.
- Work with our “can’t stop, won’t stop” Business Development team to identify and qualify net new prospects.
- Understand client need and build a vision for how our solutions will materially impact client business drivers.
- Work with our Technical Sales Engineers and Solution Specialists to develop strategy for custom demos in the pre-sales process.
- Serve as an effective partner to Account Management, Operations, Product, Services, and Support functional leaders in efforts to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Participate with senior management to develop strategic planning objectives to drive interest, opportunity and new revenue within your assigned territory.
- Manage the handoff from signed license agreement to the implementation delivery team and stay connected during the transition to account management.
- Keep current with all Mitratech product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Actively participate in team meetings, share best practices and maintain a positive, team player attitude – motivating others as necessary.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of enterprise software sales experience with a documented track record of closing six-figure deals
- Demonstrated experience in developing additional business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations, with a proven ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
- A critical thinker with strong negotiating and strategic selling skills, and the ability to “see the forest for the trees”.
- Highly developed organizational, planning, and management skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts.
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability.
- Highly effective communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal, and in-person meetings.
- High sales IQ yet works collaboratively and is open to coaching.
- Ability to travel for onsite sales presentations (several times per month)
The Senior Account Executive role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential. We also offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (“Open PTO”).
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.