High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider that was recently named Microsoft's U.S. Partner of the Year as well as Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Senior Account Executive for our growing West Region. This position will be based remotely in Washington or Oregon and will focus on selling Microsoft solutions in the Seattle-Portland markets.
What will my role be?
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to strategically position Microsoft solutions to both commercial and state and local government accounts in your assigned territory. You will work closely with both the Catapult team and regional Microsoft representatives to provide our clients business and technology solutions that bring value and benefit to their organizations.
This will include:
• Developing and implementing an effective account development strategy and leading the acquisition of strategic clients
• Identifying and qualifying prospective clients through personally established business contacts; direct-selling and researching Microsoft-aligned strategic accounts in the area; and following up on Catapult-generated marketing leads
• Establishing and expanding our brand throughout the business community; positioning yourself as a trusted partner and advisor to your clients
• Developing and leveraging Catapult's Microsoft field sales partnership in the region to establish a joint sales strategy with the Microsoft team
• Managing your sales process; includes guiding Catapult's and Microsoft's solution pre-sales resources to effectively present solutions that improve a client's business performance and help them achieve their goals
• Leading RFP responses, proposal development, sales presentations and final contract negotiations
• Supporting client-facing marketing events
• Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of:
o Catapult solution offerings
o Microsoft solution offerings
o Industry and market trends
• First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and be competitive seller! Excellent interpersonal skills, strong self-motivation, focus and passion for selling strategic IT solutions and services is critical to this role. Being a team player, but also independent and tenacious, will be important to your success. Must be a talented negotiator.
• 7+ years' direct sales experience selling strategic IT solutions and services
• Established business contacts in the enterprise commercial/private sector and a local business network
• Experience with complex sales cycles and large dollar value solutions; extensive experience selling to senior management (C-level, VP, Director) in medium to large enterprises
• Ability to react strategically in customer settings, listen and discern client business needs
• Experience leading and collaborating pre-sales efforts to define complex technical solutions, assist with RFPs and deliver proposals
• Ability to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in industry-related field
• Strong desire to be an integral part of a high-growth company!
**Ability to travel 50%**
What else would make me stand out?
• Previous experience selling for a leading Microsoft Systems Integrator (SI)
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Platform Solutions
• Microsoft Field Sales team relationships; Microsoft Corporate business relationships
Salary will be commensurate with current background and experience and will include a highly competitive commission plan!
So what are you waiting for??
If you are passionate about being a sales leader and have a desire to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.