ODK Media, Inc. is an online streaming media service provider. Our core Platforms, OnDemandKorea.com, OnDemandChina.com, OnDemandViet.com and OnDemandLatino.com provide the opportunity to connect people with stories to create unique experiences. We celebrate the best in entertainment, technology and culture across our services.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing team, who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with media agencies and advertisers, with a secondary focus on programmatic buyers and trading desks. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of digital advertising and a strong desire to make an impact. We are looking for creative and diverse individuals who are passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and develop partnerships with advertisers, agencies, & trading desks to drive revenue/sales for ODK Media through direct and programmatic solutions.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain an account list.
- Remain current on industry trends including rates, ad products, and success metrics.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of ODK Media’s community and culture in order to consultatively communicate our value proposition effectively with brands – mapping our solutions to client’s objectives.
- Serve as an industry expert in direct and programmatic mobile advertising for sales and advertiser/agency partners.
- Participate on sales calls to help streamline the sales approach and ensure the available tools and platforms are being discussed and utilized.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers.
- 7 or more years’ experience in media sales and/or phone sales role as part of a SaaS or B2B company.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a sales or Account Manager role within mobile, online media, or similar.
- A consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, and there are no scripts.
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Stellar account management skills with the ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone.
- Familiarity with DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or cross-device performance advertising is preferred.
- Specialty/expertise in mobile ad sales (web/in-app) as well as agency contacts/book of business preferred.
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues and opportunities with a prospect’s advertising budget.
- Strong consultative sales, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Proficient using Google business suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Media, Advertising, or other related fields strongly preferred.