Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets like apartments, vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction.
We have an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our system will improve the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we see the world!
Over the pastyear, Matterport has expanded into the Property Insurance market and is rapidly becoming one of the most exciting disruptors in the space. We enable Insurance firms to view and analyze properties remotely - whether to assess therisk of a building or to evaluate damage caused by a storm or other peril. TheAccount Executive will beresponsiblefor building enterprise-level relationships in the Insurance sector.
- Build strategy to grow Matterport acceptance and utilization in the Insurance sector
- Research and map out customer needs and value proposition to Insurance carriers and Adjusting firms
- Generate a sizable funnel of insurance enterprises
- Target key accounts and executives in order to gain initial traction
- Manage Insurance carrier and adjusting firms relationships - from early conversations, through pilots and initial roll-out to full deployment.
- Negotiate complex, multi-faceted agreements with Insurance sector customers
- Keep in constant contact with customers to ensure continual success
- Work closely with third-party service providers to the insurance sector to deploy wide-scale programs
- Build business plan and execute on targeting key prospects within the insurance sector
- Represent Matterport in trade-shows and conferences within the Insurance sector
Requirements and Qualities
- At least 5 years of experience in software sales in the Enterprise B2B space
- Previous experience in the Insurance sector - a plus
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota
- Experience in prospecting enterprise accounts
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Great at building relationships and working as part of lean, mean BD organization
- Excellent executive presence and public speaking capabilities
- Passionate and enthusiastic problem solver
- Ability to travel within North America up to 40% of the year