Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of 8-10 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Strong track record - proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaSexperience and selling into HR)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferredexperience using MEDDIC sales processes