About the Team
We've grown our Employee Experience Account Executive team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics XM Platform and EX Solutions. The EX Team specializes in selling into the HR space. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- Manage a team of 8-10 quota-carrying Account Executives selling into the HR space
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and coaching on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Strong track record - proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years managing a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaSexperience and selling into HR)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Preferredexperience using MEDDIC sales processes