Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions. Supported by experienced professional service offerings, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
The Senior Account Executive - LFS/IS. The LFS Imaging Supplies Sales Executive will be responsible for selling media and supplies. This person will work closely with customers, the inside sales team, customer service team, equipment sales teams, marketing to grow media, consumable sales and overachieve 100% of quota.
Develop a Strategic plan for achieving territory quota and maximizing long - term account revenue opportunities for large format media and consumables within the existing territory.
Develop and deliver customer presentations, proposals highlighting the unique customer business application and solutions that Canon/Oce brings to the market place.
Promote Team atmosphere within CSA, LFS and Imaging Supplies.
Achieve 100% of quota
Supportsales teams throughout key steps of the sales process, including customer needs analysis, demonstrations, samples and customer meetings.
Sales results will be closely monitored and achievement of quota will be the fundamental basis for measuring success.
The territory includes California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently
- Minimum of 5-7years successful salesexperience within the large format media marketplace
- Strong knowledge of color theory, application used in color documentation creation and color printing technology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify processes and workflows
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills. Strong ability to utilize internal resources and coordinate a team selling approach.
- Operates independently, with general direction from manager
- Ability to utilize computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office)
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.