160over90 is the full-service, culture-first creative agency of the Endeavor network, which includes WME, IMG, The UFC, Frieze, Fashion Week, and other leading cultural properties. In addition to representing the world’s top talent Endeavor helps shape some of the world’s most popular films, shows, exhibitions, festivals, songs, and sporting events. This unique relationship puts 160over90 in a position to meaningfully connect brands to culture.
160over90 is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the Influencer Marketing and Social team. The Senior Account Executive will play an integral role helping lead influencer and social strategy efforts while executing approved programs for clients such as AB-InBev, Main Event, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Visa and many more.
The Influencer Marketing and Social team is at the forefront of internet culture and pioneering the influencer marketing space with many Fortune 50 clients. Our diverse team believes in developing authentic relationships between brands and creators with influential voices, across all platforms. We take a data-driven, strategic approach combined with creativity and long-term experience in the space. Our approach leads to what our clients consider to be some of the most effective influencer and social marketing in the industry.
- Develop and execute social media and influencer programs from strategic and creative development, identification of influencers, negotiations and contracts, briefing and content approvals, posting and measurement.
- Developing stellar relationships with clients, gaining their trust and friendship
- Working with account leads to keep account organized and running smoothly
- Partner with finance on payments and tracking all invoices and accounts payable
- Collaborating with legal on all contracts and SOWs
- Agency administration responsibilities, time tracking, expense reports, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years agency (or in-house) experience in a digital / social role with heavy experience driving influencer marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, smart influencer marketing strategy that meets client objectives
- Deep and intricate knowledge of the influencer marketing space including tools, relationships with influencers, best and worst practices and the ability to communicate that information to clients and to internal stakeholders
- Expertise in social marketing platforms, with proficiencies in media, measurement and publishing tools
- Knowledge of key performance metrics for paid/earned/owned media with focus on analytics and optimization as well as leading vendor partners in the space
- Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into a cohesive social media strategy, complete with associated work plans for earned, owned and paid social media
- Ability to communicate data and reports to optimize strategic recommendations in clear, cogent fashion
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments for projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude who can handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction