This individual will be responsible for the management of new logo sales as well as add-on sales within existing clients. The Customer Account Executive is responsible for expanding the license and services pipeline of opportunities and implementing proven sales processes to achieve revenue goals within the designated customer accounts. The ideal candidate will possess 6 to 10 years selling enterprise software solutions focused on discrete manufacturing environments. The candidate should have a proven ability to sell and align business value at the executive level, a solid background of selling fundamentals, and be innovative with a natural sense of curiosity. Account Executive must be well organized, thorough, and comfortable with complex sales campaigns and demonstrate a proven track record closing million dollar plus deals. Experience in complex manufacturing and/or Aerospace and Defense verticals is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Customer Account Plans
- Define short and long-term revenue opportunities by account
- Maintain a high level of activity within assigned clients and target accounts
- Achieve/exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Accurately forecast and manage data within CRM system
- Present iBASEt value proposition(s) that align with client needs Work closely with Pre-Sales to jointly formulate value based selling propositions
- Prepare written proposals/quotations
- Pro-actively align business value with C-level strategic imperativesAssist in building business cases which provide economic justification
- Create value-added business solutions by leveraging highly skilled internal/external technical resources and consulting organizations.
- Effectively up-sell software user licensing, professional services and long-term maintenance contracts.
- Manage partner and iBASEt technical resources to present solutions to complex customer issues.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Engineering/Computer Science
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives.. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements.
- Strong background in selling fundamentals
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment a must.
- Consistent track record of closing $500k plus license deals in a complex sales arena. At least 6-10+ years direct sales experience in a fast paced, software firm. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, CAPP, MES, Quality and/or MRO software concepts and products a definite plus.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required.