Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Responsible for pro-actively driving sales campaigns to existing customers and to targeted prospects inside the oil & gas upstream space
- Develop and maintain good domain knowledge and competitive intelligence within the upstream industry
- Builds and executes on a plan to hit targets for software, services, and managed services
- Develop and update the sales forecast and pipeline in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Liaise and work with departments within P2 (e.g. Finance, Operations, Legal Department) to achieve desired business results
- Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale in line with P2 processes and procedures
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with third party influencers and partners as needed
- Travel would be required depending on accounts (up to 50%)
- Bachelordegree or equivalent amount of experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business software or related field
- Able to handle a mix of new business activities including prospecting with long term account planning and management of current accounts
- Successful track record closing complex, multi-influencer, IT-related and/or Oil & Gas technology sales
- Knowledge of upstream oil and gas industry
- Comfortable and confident dealing at senior management level, selling business value and business process improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience using CRM solutions to manage accounts/opportunities (salesforce.com)
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, highly organized, and have the ability to penetrate new accounts and meet with key stakeholders and decision influencers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
Job ID 2018-1838