Trustwave Government Solutions is a leading provider of data security and compliance services to the U.S. Federal government. Our team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, enables our government partners to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs results to ensure each customer receives valuable outcomes at the best value. The agencies we work with benefit from our collaborative, innovative approach to meeting their unique needs. We listen carefully and respond nimbly. Our solutions combine industry best practices with customized technology to ensure quality and integrity.
The Senior Account Executive - Government will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave Government Solutions, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 7-10 years cyber security software sales experience
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned territory
- Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into an revenue generating customer
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales
- Sell Trustwave services and products, including Compliance services, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging CRM and Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience selling to USDA, Dept. of Education, GSA, OMB and/or HUD.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.