My client is a leader in Office 365 management, reporting, monitoring and securityauditing solutions. We provide enterprise organizations and Microsoft partners the ability to monitor, manage, report, and audit valuable information on all aspects of their Office 365 environment. This comprehensive data and the advanced functionality allows organizations to improve security, streamline administration, achieve compliance, optimize licensing, and deliver operational improvements.
Account Executive is a complex, demanding and highly visible role that interacts with management and sales representatives at Microsoft on a regular basis to drive new awareness opportunities and engage prospective customers through conference calls, e-mail communications, demos and POC's. They are also responsible for managing customer product evaluations, and communicating ideas to upper management for monthly webinars, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop, review and implement Microsoft/Partner Relationship Plans by Region for the designated base to deliver on the outcomes of the Product Awareness Strategy
- Relationship building through regular meetings and/or interaction with Microsoft sales leadership
- Executing defined product awareness strategies within the designated Microsoft/Partner teams
Requirements and Desired Skills
- 4-yeardegreerequired (BA/BS)
- Prior experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager or Customer Services Engagement Manager
- Preferable Microsoft sales experience either as direct Microsoft employee or ISV partner
- 10 year's work experience in a relevant role with 2 years in a strategic/enterprise account management role, or sales agent
- Extremely process oriented and meticulous with follow-ups
- Fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company preferably SaaS company experiencepreferred
- Detailed understanding of Office 365 workloads and administration requirements
- Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, find customer pain points, apply solution selling actions, perform networking and understanding customer buying paths
- Good administrative skills including:
- Planning and time management to execute within parameters
- UpdateCRM with latest status on leads and customer opportunities
- Risk forecasting and reporting – general adherence to internal deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Great communication skills – verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively.