Sales of ESPN Audio network radio assets including ESPN Audio Network, ESPN Podcasts and ESPN Deportes at agency and client level. Responsibilities include focus on developing new business and working on integrated campaigns with our partners within the ESPN Customer Marketing and Sales group (ESPN TV, Digital and Print). Knowledge of media and broadcast sales negotiation experience required. Sales Planning experience, both traditional radio and digital audio, are required. Position is based in New York, NY. AE will report to the Senior Director, East Coast Sales, ESPN Audio Network.
- Create sales presentations and media schedules for ESPN Audio properties.
- Negotiate ESPN Audio media campaigns with client and agency contacts at all levels.
- Interface with clients to develop strong working relationships.
- Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, programming, sales planning, production, and the ESPN Customer Marketing and Sales group.
- Manage accounts from business development to execution.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities for ESPN Audio (including network, digital audio-including podcasting, and Deportes).
- Assist in sales planning process, particularly building digital audio plans.
- Help sales planning department with technical aspects of digital audio business, i.e. ad servers, planning tools, inventory reports, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years in media sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital media, especially podcasting. Inventory and pricing management.
- Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Planning System
- Radio Sales preferred.
- Digital Audio Sales, specifically Podcasting is preferred.
- Experience working on national accounts.
- Bi-Lingual, (Spanish).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent