We are growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Are you looking to join a company in a hyper-growth market where every single day provides an opportunity to learn something new, inspire others and to be inspired? Do you feel excited about having a significant impact on growth? Then, don't wait any longer and join us!
Recurly is a leading subscription management platform at the forefront of the booming "subscription economy". We power subscriptions for clients like SlingTV, CBS Interactive, BarkBox, and many more! We're currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to continue our growth with key accounts. The Senior Account Executive should be a hunter who can identify and build relationships with prospects, take a consultative approach to selling and manage deals from end-to-end.
If you don't match the job 100% we would still like to hear from you!
Compensation & Benefits:
Estimated annual salary for this role may range from $90,500 to $127,480 and On-Target-Earnings (OTE) commission plan.
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Flex Time Off
Dog friendly office
- Manage and close sales opportunities from beginning to end - identifying and qualifying prospects, aligning Recurly value with prospect needs, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create a territory plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Recurly's product, technology, competitors and industry trends
- Be able to provide a tailored, technical demonstration of the Recurly solution and it's benefits
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Proven experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
- Expert level verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate and process innovator
- Desire to never stop learning or growing.
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana