The Senior Account Executive is the catalyst behind Genesys’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers. Account Executives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Genesys solution(s). Account Executives own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
- Manage and close Genesys Enterprise sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the new logo accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Genesys Enterprise products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Articulate Genesys Enterprise based solutions to align with client's requirements
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- · Deep Understanding of the customer business environment.
- Presents product information to prospects, customers and partners.
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Generates short-term results independently.
- Collaboratively strategizes for solving deal-level challenges.
- Creates and maintains a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors.
- Accurately forecasts quarterly revenue and delivers on that revenue.
- BS or BA degree, preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience (Cloud or Saas based software sales a plus)
- · Proven experience closing $1M+ deals in cloud and premise field sales role, as an individual and as a team, in the CX space.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter