Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with RVPs, Regional Directors and AEs in designated regions to drive service revenue
- Work with AE’s with a focus on landing new service contracts
- Prospect into net new clients to drive service revenue
- Meet with Clients to understand service needs, develop comprehensive service response, and close service opportunities.
- Gather vendor and sub-contractor quotes for extended warranties, site support, etc, especially as these pertain to highly complex and/or bespoke hardware or sub-systems
- Respond to client-initiated RFPs with the relevant AE
- Raise RFIs
- Attend meetings, site surveys and interviews
- Put together complete RFP response
- Strategize with AE on how to close the business
- Work with DGS leadership on strategic pricing
- Review calculations for client quotations, negotiate tender and contract terms, negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions in conjunction with other sales support personnel as well as the Account Executive they are supporting.
- Provide monthly reporting to Service leadership and Regional Sales leaders
- Ensure all opportunities are tracked in CRM
- Assist with the creation of templates, documents to be posted on Internal Knowledge Base.
- Flexible schedule. Must be available to respond to sales or client issues whenever they arise
- Providing training and producing support material for their sales effort
- Partner with AE’s in searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services; maximizing client potential
- Attend regular Operational Calls/Meetings & Business Reviews to discuss performance
- Monitoring process and reporting performance to customer and Diversified Global Service management
- Escalation Management within the customer account
- Performance will be measured primarily through performance against quota
- As a secondary measure, performance will be tracked through periodic employee surveys, HR and other executive management conversations with direct staff and other divisional staff, as well as unsolicited feedback from others as applicable.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum four-year degree required or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced degree or certification preferred.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in audio visual service sales with strong knowledge of Land, Adopt, Expand, Renew Sales Methodology
- Proven track record of creating sales strategies, driving revenue growth through differentiated sales models.
- Familiar with ITIL v4
- Experience selling recurring revenue offerings
- Experience working with AV Account Executives to drive service sales
- Experience working with large enterprise service opportunities
- Experience with selling AV Managed Services
- Proficiency with CRM, ERP systems, ticketing systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Excel.
- Employ a structured approach to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to identify data and research needs and strong analytical skills to deliver insightful analysis of strategic opportunities.
- Exceptional presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%