Senior Account Executive, Digital Transformation Practice
Micro Focus is the 7th largest pure play Software Company in the world providing customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built-in. Micro Focus puts customers at the center of its innovation and builds high quality products that customers can rely on and its teams can be proud of.
Micro Focus is focused in 4 specific solution areas:
- Hybrid IT
- Security and Risk Management
- Predictive Analytics
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have a significant level of relationship and business development experience within the Banking and Insurance markets, and a proven track record in selling professional services. The candidate will understand how to develop an integrated marketing plan that targets sophisticated financial institutions and their service needs. The candidate should have a sound understanding of the professional service delivery process and ideally will have experience delivering engagements at some point within their career.
The Senior Account Executive, Digital Transformation Practice will
- Drive targeting efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Build relationships with key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
- Identify an influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assist with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and coordinate efforts of Micro Focus' (AMC) cross-disciplinary teams during the sales process
- Play a leadership role in pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposals
- Work closely with WW (NA) AMC Solutions Director (Practice Lead) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed across the account.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desirable
- 10+ years' experience as a named account relationship and/or business development manager serving Fortune 500 clients within the Financial Services Industry marketplace.
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience delivering a breadth of management consulting services to Banking clients;
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience;
- In-depth understanding of the assigned industry;
- Proven ability to develop and secure relationships at all levels within a client organization;
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e. working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals);
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy. A strong background in crafting and delivering proposals is also a requirement.