DSI, a leading global provider of digital supply chain solutions, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive within our global sales organization. What You'll Do:Challenge yourself by entering the world of digital supply chain solutions and selling the essential value of DSI’s robust solutions to key DSI clients throughout your assigned region. You will be responsible for nurturing existing accounts and hunting for new accounts with regard to software, hardware, and services. More specifically, you will focus activities to drive the sale of our digital supply chain solutions throughout new and existing accounts. As an integral part of the account team, you will also leverage other DSI resources, including Solution Engineers, to drive opportunities to closure. This Senior Account Executive closes deals independently; while working with a supportive team and cross-functional departments. Here's a closer look at some of your primary responsibilities:
- Independent in building a solid pipeline, managing escalations, identifying and proposing solutions and negotiating and closing complex deals.
- To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within the assigned account territory to ensure meeting and/or exceeding assigned quarter/annual quota objectives.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships to present DSI´s strategic messaging and product delivery at these levels in the assigned territory.
- Penetrate major accounts with the complete DSI portfolio leading to achieving and/or exceeding assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by: Building a solid opportunity pipeline; Account mapping and opportunity identification; Proactively and effectively utilizing NetSuite; Formulating and executing major account strategies; Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach; Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of DSI´s software.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources.
- Most importantly, establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Proven track record of sales success. Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assesses challenges, and determines where the ROI is most effective.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
- Must be willing and have the ability to cold call customers in order to generate new business.
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships and operate in a highly competitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed (50%-60% annual average) to customer sites.
- Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 8 years of selling experience.