Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Senior Account Executive to actively prospect and close new logo business within accounts $3B+ in the state of Texas. This role will be based in territory, and expected to travel as needed.
This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Target, manage and sell to $3B+ companies in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business via call and email campaigns into the lead database, list builds, social media contacts etc.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, cultivate partner relationships and, support regional events
- Travel as required
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, leaders (CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of Engineering, VP of AppDev etc.)
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Veracode’s sales methodology
- Ability to uncover accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology
- Team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred.