FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day activities for the corporate reputation team, including working with senior members of the team to help coordinate projects and clients, and manage timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Create a variety of content for a range of audiences, both internal and external. Help shape client stories and messages, with the goal of integrating our clients into the broader news cycle and trending social conversations. Deliverables will include pitches, plans, memos, research, written content, media materials, website and social media content, client correspondence, and collateral.
- Maintain and develop strong traditional and online media relationships, pitch sophisticated ideas, and be responsible for developing creative written materials that that are in line with overall account objectives and reflect an understanding of our clients’ business.
- Be an effective and trusted resource to corporate reputation clients.
- Work with senior team members to help generate incremental business opportunities with our existing clients, and contribute to new business proposals.
- Provide insights and expertise to our overall corporate reputation product offering and assist in the development of thought leadership and marketing materials.
The successful candidate must be results oriented and have a strong understanding of current trends in in media and corporate reputation management. Experience executing global and regional corporate reputation programs is a plus. Additionally, candidates should have:
- 3-5 years of agency experience in developing and implementing integrated communications programs geared to a variety of audiences, ideally with large, national brands.
- Experience engaging top-tier business media, and developing skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from corporate news releases to internal communications to executive talking points.
- Knowledgeable about corporate responsibility and/or global impact and highly motivated to work with clients in these areas.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking. Candidate should have the ability to engage off- and online audiences, and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- Experience executing social mediacampaigns including a solid understanding of Facebook and Twitter.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, self-starting and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.