CEI is a rapidly expanding leading end-to-end Solutions provider driving transformation and innovation for our customers to help harness change to gain competitive advantage through Advisory Services, Custom Software Solutions, Application Management and Staffing Solutions.
Founded in 1992, CEI is a minority co-founded and owned enterprise and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise with continued growth and success. CEI has been acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.
CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with regional offices in Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; Denver CO; Orlando, FL; Chicago IL and, Virginia Beach, VA. We also have a multi-national presence in Peru, Spain and India.
What we’re looking for:
CEI currently has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive in Orlando, FL. to develop high volume and targeted staffing relationships in the Southeast Region. We are specifically seeking an effective and aggressive sales professional with the proven metrics to be considered a difference maker and self-starter within their level of expertise. If you consider yourself a results-driven sales professional with the capability of actively driving towards new business while effectively consulting with current clients than we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
Types of projects you’ll work on:
- Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess and develop future business opportunities.
- Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Consistently attain and exceed quotas and metrics.
- Efficiently utilize all available resources to continuously research, generate and identify new prospective clients.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and other partners.
- Actively partner and communicate with CEI’s recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates in an effort to match them with client’s requirements.
- Conduct detailed negotiations as needed to meet client expectations while continuing to establish the development of overall GM expectations.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3+ years of account management and/or business development experience.
- 3+ years of direct business to business sales experience.
- 2+ years of staff augmentation experience.
- Solid and proven IT staffing track record
- High interest to learn and progress to a Senior Sales Executive offering CEI’s complete portfolio of offerings including Solutions and Managed Services (while growing a robust staffing portfolio of business)
- Interested in learning and being groomed to sell to "C" level executives.
- History of exceeding quotas, with a verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Proven and consistent client sourcing and closing abilities.
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic personality with exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm over the phone and during field presentations.
- Effectively interpret prospective buying signs and correctly navigate sales situations through consultative approach.
- Southeast Region travel required as needed.
Preferred Experience/Abilities for Senior Account Manager:
- Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, Azure).
- Interested in learning how to sell offshore application development or maintenance services.
Why work for us?
Combining our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness, and trust and commitment to quality with our client-first model, we’ve been fortunate to thrive and grow, most recently being acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.