Cohesity is redefining data management from the ground up to solve a critical challenge facing businesses today: mass data fragmentation. Most enterprise data — backups, archives, file shares, object stores, and data used for test/dev and analytics — sits in fragmented infrastructure silos that make it hard to protect, expensive to manage, and difficult to analyze. Cohesity consolidates silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, and the edge, and uniquely empowers organizations to run apps on that platform — making it easier than ever to back up and extract insights from data.
We’re a values-led company looking for great people who love challenges, are collaborative and curious, unafraid to try, and passionate about customer success.
Senior Account Manager - San Jose
Location - Greater Bay Area
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity solution to meet the customer's’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success closing business with key accounts
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Cohesity provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability, Unlimited PTO, etc. There will be RSUs offered as part of the package, which are based on the last approved valuation of Cohesity related to our options program.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates: