This role will have responsibility for pursuing 10-15 major accounts within the Utilities sector. Accounts will typically be oriented geographically to location, but may include marquee accounts throughout the U.S. Service offerings will include our Digital suite of solutions as well as Application Development & Maintenance, Business Process Outsourcing, and Information Technology Outsourcing. The Senior Account Executive will work with a Client Partner and team that will support all Sales pursuits.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Minimum10 years’ experience selling consulting services into the Utilities domain.
· Minimum 7 years’ experience working for a Global Consulting Firm, Onshore/Offshore sales with minimum of $4M annual quota .
· Minimum 5 years’ experience selling similar Service Offerings
· Demonstrated success selling deals in the $5 to $50M range.
· Demonstrated consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement in complex selling environments utilizing a solution selling model.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
1. Excellent compensation/benefits. A strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a highly attractive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs, club trips, and excellent benefits package.
2. Wide exposure to industry, product and functional best practices; as well as world-class teams supporting your sales pursuits.
3. Supportive management team that rewards initiative & success.
4. Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career.
5. Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals.
6. Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement.