We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects. Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior EnterpriseAccount Executive, RelativityOne Evangelist has responsibility for prospecting and driving new RelativityOne business through direct selling relationships or co-selling with our various Channel Partners in a set of named accounts. You will bring a point of view to the enterprise sales team (which may include a partner) regarding the value of RelativityOne to drive legal process optimization. Withsupportfrom our Product Specialty, Customer Success, and Subject Matter Expert teams, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to co-sell RelativityOne for SaaS-based discovery process solutions to meet the needs of large enterprise accounts.
- Prospect, sell, and close RelativityOne business with Relativity’s prioritized corporate accounts.
- Build strong relationships to drive the RelativityOne strategy through the target customers’ organization – their internal discovery, records management, risk, legal and IT/information security teams;
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic litigation/investigation portfolio and technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne.
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity or ROCP resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward;
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage in Salesforce.com
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts, often in conjunction with a partner
- Maintain a level of product expertise around RelativityOne and assist RelativityOne Certified Partners with sales of RelativityOne
- Understand the value proposition that cloud computing brings and help corporations translate that into their eDiscovery practice
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape.
- Assist corporate eDiscovery departments in their evaluation of new vendors and act as a liaison when necessary between corporations and vendors
- Consult channel partners on how to differentiate themselves based on distinct needs of the corporate eDiscovery market
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes);
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration experience
- Record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Pipeline management and forecastingexperience
- Solid litigation and technical acumen (e-discovery, litigation services, information technology)
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Special consideration given to candidates who have sold enterprise services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services;
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience #LI-MC1