As a Senior Account Executive with Boomerang, you’ll be responsible for executing the growth strategy to make Boomerang Commerce the preferred platform for retail performance management. Leveraging Boomerang’s success and existing IR500 customer relationships, the Senior Account Executive will continue to educate the market, and help to break into new accounts to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities and convert them into new client relationships.
We believe a successful Senior Account Executive is a high-energy hunter, with a strategic eye, who’s focused ondeveloping consultative relationships with key leaders in the Digital, Pricing and Merchandising organizations of the world’s top retailers. They are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and driving the adoption of Boomerang’s retail performance management platform. They are analytical thinkers with exceptional prospecting and solution sales execution skills. They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, start-up environment.
The Senior Account Executive reports into the VP Sales with expected travel within the territory to be 25-50% of working hours.
What you’ll do
- Identify/uncover and develop account opportunities within a given territory.
- Direct, manage and lead the strategy of other pursuit team members, company resources, and partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Work with clients from the C-levels to the working teams in order to understand their business challenges and formulate business problems
- Develop expertise in the Boomerang Commerce portfolio and retail industry to illustrate and communicate how Boomerang can help solve the client’s problems
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of Boomerang Commerce platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations and custom business case development
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and manage the transition process to the Customer Success team with clear cadence on communication within the client organization
What you need to succeed
- Proven success in managing large accounts ($1M+ deal size). Experience in managing relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of IR500 and Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in a start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota.
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other written sales tools is required
- Must have a data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving: ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- 5-8 years of experience in Solution Selling, bonus points for experience in retail, particularly in the price management and optimization, or the analytics domain.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Bachelor's in Business, Engineering Statistics or Economics strongly preferred.