Senior Account Executive
at BitSight (VIEW ALL JOBS)Boston
Working with sales leadership team, the Senior Account Executive will have had experience at inside sales in a business-to-business setting in a technology field and will have been a top performer throughout his/her career. The Senior Account Executive will both prospect and close full sale cycles within Mid Market & Enterprise accounts in their territory.
Job Purpose: Sells BitSight Technologies' Benchmarking, 3rd Party Risk, and Merger and Acquisition SaaS solutions by maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach.
- Keeps management informed by submitting results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools to include SalesForce.com
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Submits orders following company policy.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing responses, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to the sales team by collegial interaction with peers.
Required Skills and Education:
- At least 4 years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional.
- Experience in the field is a plus but this role is not remote.
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM for managing an inside sales team.
- The candidate’s inside and outside sales experience should be specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Meeting/Exceeding Sales Quota
- Prospecting Campaigns
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning
- Experience with multiple communications channels (e.g. web, social media, etc.) and how they can be combined and leveraged in a sales campaign is strongly preferred.
- Selling of SaaS in an inside sales model is strongly preferred.
- Security, Vendor Risk, or GRC sales management skills preferred.