Senior Account Executive - BI / Analytics Software - 27050798
Senior Account Executive - BI / Analytics Software - Virtual - 27050798
Our client, a leader in BI/Analytics Software technology, is building out an Enterprise Sales Team across the US and is looking for Senior Account Executives w/ strong quota achievement, who like a fast-paced environment and have a minimum of (3-5) years experience successfully selling Business Intelligence/Analytics Software solutions!
The Senior Senior Executive is responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners.
This is an individual contributor role with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 18-24 months.
The company likes to see candidates with companies such as: Domo Software, Tibco Spotfire, Alteryx, Microstrategy, Qlik, ARCsight, Splunk, SumoLogic, Log Rhythm, Log Entries/Rapid 7, Loggly, IBM QRadar, Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, Oracle, AlienValut, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, etc. in their background!
- Achieve the annual revenue target.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team mate. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or Equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 – 10 years of experienceselling Enterprise software or Solutions to the Enterprise or Service Providers.
- 3 - 5 years of selling Log Management and Analytics, SEIM, Security Solutions, System Management, Big Data Analytics, or Business Intelligence.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer – Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Experienceselling SAAS is a plus
- History of quota achievement a must!
Base Salary: $140,.00 - $150,.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $280,.00 - $300,.00 (NO Cap) + Car + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility!
Locations: Atlanta/NC (Southeast), Boston (New England), New York (Northeast), Chicago/Dallas (Midwest), Bay Area/SoCal (West)- Home Office
Number of Openings: Minimum of 5
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.