WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson withexperience selling data driven SaaS technology. The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to get there including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations in an effort to get in front of key decision makers.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline working with up to 100 accounts in your assigned territory. Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through delivery of web and in person sales presentations, illustrating strong product knowledge and sales best practices.
- Strategically focus and target your territory to close new business, leveraging support staff and providing direction and guidance to your sales prospecting team.
- Maintain a strong level of proficiency in all products, including the target buyer, product positioning, major benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate those benefits to customers. Gain a strong understanding of our product to effectively identify and communicate strong use cases within the target account.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all prospective customers
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring 7 to 10+ years of full cycle sales experience within a digital marketing or big data/analytics SaaS environment
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration required
- Proven success penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessment
- You are a road warrior and are willing to hotel surf up to 40% of the time